Monday, February 13, 2006

Poetry, Piephone.com and I must go down to the Sea..to the salty sea and the Sky, I left my vest and socks there, I wonder if they are dry?

Some of this post's absurd title credited to the late great Spike Milligan.

The Rotter has posted more poetry, this stuff is rich in imagery but the theme is not quite dark enough for me. AC. and friends did a fine Dr. Harry Twater. A JB welcome goes out to RockinRach and oh I almost... Ah he has posted a darker one about cutting I think...

Hello Shloe - bye bye Shloe.

Alison - I wish I had made that chair - it's a beauty isn't it? Some guy called Graham in Port Patrick made it, and from local materials too. Oh Carol - Yes I'm English Sasannach. I'm not Scots Albannach. Nevah - Its a nice little spot at myspace NMTB. JR. - Did you see her with the party hat on? Bangkok Steve - there are not usually televisions in bookshops, bs but thanks for the picture comment!

Now I posted a bulletin to myspace alerting the bloggers that the blog had a new post but two JB. bloggers replied directly to my question and I thought the answers merited inclusion on the blog.

Gail to the question, "Are you a jukebox blogger?" wrote:

"You better know it baby!! Can't live without my Box or my Box mates!!!!"

Car to the same question wrote:

"Yes, but I work at a very fast paced job and I stay so freak'n busy so I don't get to do it as much as I would prefer 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----long live the box!"

Pie tells me that he talked with Jonesy. Mrs. Pie thinks he has a hotline to the man who can...here's what happened:

Pie: "Congratulations on two years. You make radio fun to listen to!"

Jones: "Thanks mate, where's me socks?"

Pie: "You don't want my friggin socks mate they stink and have holes in them!"

Jones:...laughter.

Pie: "Will you play a song for JR s birthday?"

Jones: "Not today mate I already did a birthday and don't want to be some cheesy DJ."

Pie: "No problem. You guys are great. Thanks for all the good music."

Jones: "Try next week."

Pie: "Ok, this is piespace!" :-)

Jones: "Oh yeah, how dare you defy!" :-)

Pie: "Cheers mate."

Jones: "Bye."

Tina will I hope soon be posting another of her excellent transcriptions to the jb. blog.

This has been a Joint Pie and Peas and Blogstars Chriswas production. Thank you to all the contributors!

If I missed you...just smear yourself with Nutella and squirrel's piss apparently...

Chriswasanon

No comments: