Saturday, February 11, 2006

Soon to come...

A new pic of me. How exciting is that? An explanation of why the rotter is a thoroughly rotten chap. Some post Sex Pistols experience observations, more pie shaped telephone shennanigans and a trip to Hadrian's wall NOT the Berlin Wall...I shall also be crying wolf - again. I'm quite jolly well tired after the second rebroadcast.

Enjoy yourselves, enjoy the Pontiff 2 year Anniversary blog and enjoy the box!

Post a comment!!! Speculative ones are especially interesting!!! SLIK!!! HUGS...AC. JR. Nevah. Gail...Shloe I can't help myself...here...Car - trouble. Scottish Toodler with a welcome back. Jewell come on babes get well soooooon!!! If I've missed you have you ever heard that expression: "You missed yourself last night."

All you need are socks, candles, pants and a radio show!!!

Chris.

1 comment:

Chris was Anon said...

Yes I have only been listening to it for 4 months - does that make me a box ingenue, newbie, newcomer, I think that does - any other comments peoples? This was a pretend post, I'm not really going to post any of that...coming soon schtuff.

That's all I want! DJ.Jones and good music and also of course to try and work out what is happening on the blog...actually I could do without the blog too...

Thanks for commenting! Alison!!!

As you all know Chriswasanon =comments, criticisms and craziness.
probly.....

Chriswasanon