Monday, March 06, 2006

Next will be

"The Lottery song" and on the matter of changes I will no longer be comment hounding you all - whether you comment or not will no longer be an issue with me, the fact that you do not always leave a comment will not be commented upon. Comments are not the life blood of this blog in fact soon this blog will no longer accept comments or have a chatbox of any kind. It will just be the pure distilled essence of the TrAnScRiBer Floratina. That heady mix of Steve Jonesery and Shovelism and minimum chriswasanon - most of the time. You would like me to leave that comment option in?...well you know what to do. Should we have adverts in here - I should cocoa! I think not. No, no Duke of Kent here...

Share and enjoy yourselves, enjoy the Jukebox beaming out every day Cally time Monday to Friday from Indie 103.1 at 12 bells that is 12.am a matter of 8.pm in the UK. cos we gots the wonderweb thing now aint we - so get on it. Check my links and listen live! Radio radio....

Got to go now.

Chriswasanon

1 comment:

multifacetsflux said...

what? disable the comment box? i'm in a state of shock!!! i mean.. i try.. i really do...