Friday, October 27, 2006


Here is Steve, looking very very nice.
That's Def Leppard standing with him there.
I didn't transcribe that show because I was having a devil of a time trying to figure out who was who and they were all talking at once. It is available as a podcast. That was a great show.
As for yesterday's broadcast, um, well, there was a very funny song but it was of questionable taste ("Really? No!") Yes. Even more than usual, so I dunno 'bout that one. People might think he was serious or something!

3 comments:

Chris was Anon said...

Floratina is censoring Steve's songs now...publish woman, publish and be er...damned

Nice pic of Steve.

On the question of sausages - see chatbox - somewhere on this page - and silliness, I rather feel that the concept of a "silly sausage" is not present in Celtic thinking.

O tha mi nam h-isbean

will have to do. And if "I am in my sausage," isn't that silliness enough?

floratina said...

I know, I know. I could just hear you hollering, "Come on, post it warts and all!" as I wrote that.

But when reading the words alone on the page, people can ascribe all sorts of intent on his part that plainly isn't there when you can actually his delivery of the naughty ditty.

floratina said...

Oops, I meant to say "hear his delivery" I left out the word "hear".