Thursday, October 26, 2006

October 25, 2006 Sausages


The Sausage Queen
(you know I had to "sling" that one in there)


Steve: You’re listening to Jonesy’s Jukebox. Gonna play a bit more reggae. (he’s tuning his guitar) Need some sausages.

Mr. Shovel: Is that slang for something?

Steve: No. Just want some meat with some skin over it.

Mr. Shovel: (laughing) Is that slang for something?

Steve: No, it’s just proper sausages. All sausages. Pork. Swine. With some HP sauce. That would be lovely. (he’s still tuning away) Sausages. Sausage. I’m gonna go to the hypnotist and make him hypnotize me to make me eat sausages. He’s gonna say, “Okay, you’re going down the elevator…the elevator’s going down. 10…9…8…7…deeper…5…4…3…2…1…(reverb) you are feeling light…you are out (snaps fingers). You will eat sausages. Pork sausages, chicken sausages, all kinds of sausages. One’s from England, one’s from Germany…German sausage are good, too…English sausage…maybe some sausages from Lichtenstein, I believe they’re good with the foreskins on the sausages. I’m going to count to 5 and you will be coming up. 5…4...3…2…1…as soon as I click my fingers, you will be wide awake and you will be glad to be alive and you will be happy. You will go straight to the butchers and get a dozen sausages. You will devour them and you will have your energy back. 5,4,3,2,1 (click). Let’s play some more reggae.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Steve: You’ve been listening to Jonesy’s Jukebox. I am proud to announce that I’m gonna knock it on the head right now and go home and catch up on my Z’s. Get my beauty sleep and think of sausages as big puffy clouds as I’m sleeping. Big sausages flying by. Flying towards my mouth…(laughs as he realizes how that sounds)

Mr. Shovel: After you go to the hypnotist, I’m dying to know what you’re therapist has to say about it.

Steve: Yeaaahh. Sausages. Italian sausages, English, German sausages. Sausages, big fat ones with mystery meat and skin on ‘em. Yeaaahh sausages…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this transcription, Tina.
Most giggle worthy, but now I never can show my flamin' face on the indie blogs anymore.

Lots of Love,
M
XOXOX

Chris was Anon said...

Don't worry about it M. So much has changed in a year, eh? A year ago we had the Captain's blog which was a pretty much un moderated free for all. That's the one I miss the most. We is all Waifs and strays!

Thanks for your comment. I wonder if the redoubtable and indefatigable and wise Tina has anything to add.

Chriswasanon