Sunday, October 08, 2006

Some pillaged Bunker pics

What? You came here hoping to relive the kidney stone story! Please don't make me. Hey, look at these pics from the Indie website.

Steve and Mr. Shovel in Jonesy's Bunker during Gossip's visit.


Here they are at Rehearsals.com. This was a pretty cool place. They were sitting on couches all comfy for the interview. The overall ambiance was quite nice, I thought.

You can see part of the interview and some of Band of Horses' live performance from that day at the Rehearsals.com website, good quality it has.

Here is Steve playing with A Band of Horses. Pretty geetar.

4 comments:

Chris was Anon said...

Fantastic pics Tina good pillaging and no I don't want to hear about kidney stones.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the amazing pics too, Tina. Good work, Luv!
As for kidney stones, I hear that they are suppose to be painful. Owwwww!!!!
I don't wish them on anyone.

M
XXXXX

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Floratina
thats pics is a big gift to me, thankssss
rehearsal!!!! Jonsesy in live! its amazing to see him

Anonymous said...

Great pics...nice job Tina:)